Rubber Lagging is popular for increasing grip and reducing wear and corrosion of the pulley shell.
Elastotec Rubber Pulley Lagging is engineered to provide long service life by providing resistance to outdoor ageing and a high degree of elasticity for enhanced shedding of carry back. Our rubber pulley lagging has excellent wet and dry abrasion resistance, and strong protection for the conveyor belt. Our custom in-house rubber mixing process uses the highest quality materials to ensure the most durable rubber lagging available.
Elastotec Rubber Lagging is designed for use in medium belt tension applications and can be applied to conveyor drive, tail, snub, bend or take-up pulleys. It is used for conveyor system applications in the mining, quarrying, mineral and metal processing industries but can be used on any conveyor pulley.
Key features and benefits
- Highly abrasion resistant rubber prevents wear on pulley shell and provides a positive drive between pulley and belt.
- Elastotec rubber compounds formulated with advanced protection systems to resist outdoor ageing and extend service life.
- Dimensional and physical properties remain stable with age. Precision moulded 250mm strip width in a manageable size and weight makes easy installation.
- Available with Hot Vulcanised bonding layer 100% rubber tear adhesion to pulley. There is no debonding and no shell corrosion at joints.
- Coloured diamond segments for ease of identification between NAT and FRAS lagging. Coloured segments also indicate wear.
- Fire-resistant and antistatic (FRAS) rubber compound available. Can be used above or below ground.